Monday, January 1, 2007

A new start


Ok so today i take off into the world of internet blogging. Hopefully I will have something interesting to contribute but probally not. Don't comment about my typing and spelling skills its all good haha. So today is new years a time to reflect on last year and look forward to next year. Last year was for the birds lets just say family problems, work problems but things seem be looking up and I'm happy with my new job and the prospect of going back to college in May.


Now I will tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 25 years old Married to my Wonderful Wife for 4 years. We have 4 kids or at least she does j/k. I'm work in the security business for an automotive company who's name I will withhold unless they really piss me off. I work 60 hours a week usually but about 30 of those are spent goofing off on the Internet. My shift schedule seems to change from week to week and I never know if i am going to be working days nights or evenings. Its been about 22 days since I've had a day off which really sucks. I also do some softball coaching for my daughters team but don't know about this year really would like to focus on my own kids abilities and making them better then running a full time tournament team.


Some of the things I am looking forward to in the new year are spending time with my wife and kids. Let me introduce them:

PITCH=11 years old drives me nuts talking about boys not to bright when it comes to the Internet and listening when I tell her that i can see everything she is typing. My lil softball pitcher we rock.

CHICO=nine year old ball of fire with major attitude but also tender hearted shes gonna be a pitcher just like her older sis.

WONDERBOY= Is my lil man hes 6 he has ADHD and slight speech problems, which he ware trying to correct without the help of med. hes a great kid when I'm around haha does like to give the mom some problems though.

PRINCESS=She just turned 3 shes the apple of my eye, shes so cute cause everyone says she looks like me. She even picks up on dads bad habits way to quick.

WW= is my beautiful wife shessssss(whoooo don't think i better say that but shes a few years old than me) shes a stay at home mom right now which makes it tough financially but were making it and she has lots of patience to put up with WONDERBOY and PRINCESS all the time.


So since its a new year I guess i will start off with some New Years resolutions that I'm sure I will break within a few days.

1. Lose about 40 lbs yeah sounds like a good number

2. Stop drinking Soda Wata as renegade Randy use to say

3. Go back to college and work on finishing my degree

4. Spend more quality time with my friends and family

5. Get in better shape with kinda goes back to #1

6. Cut down on the cursing I do man I talk worse than a sailor on a 2 year stint