Tuesday, January 2, 2007

OU WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU


OH MY GOD what happened to the mighty OU SOONERS last night. That was pitiful. I guess Boise St. came out with an awesome game plan that blew OU away. What a great night of football. I settled in with my trusty 12 pack of bud light sent the wife to the bedroom to watch as much SUPER NANNY as she could handle amd was ready watch a kickass game well it was deff that but not at all what I expected.
It seemed as if Adrian Peterson could not get it going all night you have to give the broncos mucho credit for that they had his number all night. Can you believe that none of the OU FANS that I know would answer thier phones after the game what a bunch of bandwagoners. Thank god that my TEXAS LONGHORNS and the OSU COWBOYS and TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS saved face for the BIG XII this year and won thier bowl games. Making the confrence a pitiful 3-4 in bowl games maybe next year will prove better for the once might BIG XII. Lets all hope so.