Sunday, January 7, 2007



Wow how great it is to finally have a few days off. Not much going on to tell you the truth. Its been around 25 days since my last day off and I have really enjoyed getting to spend some time with the kids. Im about sick of playing MONOPOLY though. Pitch and Chico have been begging us to play monopoly with then since we all played togehter on chirstmas day. Well lets just say that we have played 4 times in the last 2 days and im about to go crazy.


what happend to the Dallas Cowboys. ROMSEXUAL could not hit the broad side of a barn, and Terry Glenn after all the high marks I have been giving you you have to go and make the bone head play and fumble the ball out of the endzone thanks. I would have probally jumped through the TV if I wasent so intoxicated. Man I had such a headache this morning. Well it was a good season I guess. ROMOSEXUAL you are an idiot some of the bonehead plays that you made cost the season also. As for T.O. you did not prove to be that big of a detractor like the people said but buddy u got to work on them butterfingers. Way to many drops for you.