Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nightmares Bad Nightmares

Man I dont know what Im gonna do I keep having this continious nightmare that every I go to sleep it resumes from the point that I woke up at. Wow so wierd this shit is causing me insomnia.

I got off work at 8am and went to see dad at the hospital. Hes hoping that he will get to go home tomarrow. His doctor finally made it in from her vacation and will see him in the mourning. My brother in law was suppose to go salt the ramp today which dad called and said that mom had to do it and now shes having back trouble. I told dad I would do it and he said no its already being done so I left it at that. He calls me here at work about 15 mins ago and tell me all this shit. All he had to do is call and I would have went and done it.

I finally Crawled in bed about noon thirty and the dream started again It jolted me awake at about 230 so I got up and went and saw dad and grandma the came home and ate supper. Watched some of American Idol tonight. JEEZUS CHRIST did you all see that 16 year old kid that was one of the last performers. I cant sing worth a shit but he made me sound like George Strait. Then he comes out of the audition and goes fuckin postal saying they dident give him a chance Thank you for cutting the tone deaf fucker off I was about to change the channel.

Last night Princess was bugging wonderful wife and I about listening to Pitch's Ipod so finally I gave in and let her. She sat there like a perfect angel just listening away it was the first time in forever that it was past 4pm and she wasn't running around like a chicken with her head cut off. So I got on ebay and got her a cheap mp3 player for like 8 bucks shipping and all. Its only 64 megs but bet shes the only 3 year old in oklahoma with an mp3 player. I took a picture of her with Pitch's Ipod maybe Ill post it tomarrow.